Security Program Progress Webinar Series
When? September 28, 2017, @10 a.m. PST
Topic: ‘Understand EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’
If your organization is located or collects European citizens’ data, they must comply with the rules laid out in GDPR.
Many organizations are unaware that this regulation directly impacts them.
By May 25, 2018, organizations not in regulation or have a data breach while not in compliance will be fined up to 20,000,000 EUR or 4% of the total worldwide annual turnover of the preceding year whichever one is higher.
In the upcoming webinar we will discuss the following:
- Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- GDPR and individual rights
- Setting up the GDPR team
- GDPR assessment – how far are we from being compliant?
- GDPR roadmap design
- Appointing a Data Privacy Officer
- GDPR roadmap implementation
- Implementing GDPR organizational measures
- Implementing GDPR technical measures
- Personal data protection awareness and education
- Internal audit; measuring effectiveness of personal data management
About our Partner Host
Director of Ostendo Consulting, a company founded 2011 in London, UK and Zagreb, Croatia, where Biljana is responsible for providing information security and risk management, IT governance, audit, and compliance related services for clients operating in complex, highly regulated environments.
Biljana’s current focus is helping companies align with GDPR requirements.
She serves as a president of the (ISC)2 Croatia Chapter since November 2014., in (ISC)2 Scholarships Committees, (ISC)2 Chapter Governance Committee, and was a member of the Program Task Force for the ISACA EuroCACS/ISRM conferences in 2011., 2012. and 2013. In August 2017, she was elected to serve on the (ISC)2 Board of Directors, starting January 2018.
Biljana Cerin was selected in “Top 50 Women in ICT in Croatia” in 2016.